30 Oct Currently Loving & Coveting
Is anyone else in that stage right now of saying “Next week everything will calm down and I can get through my to-do list”? I have not had the pleasure of writing here as much as I used to and so I thought I would at least sneak in a little post on some signs I have my eye on and a few things I am really loving right now.
- These lace up boots are a budget friendly version of the Marant ones I have always liked.
- I have been sourcing so many items for clients and this rug is one of my favorites. Thinking about it for my entry. Great price for the size.
- How fun would this dress be for Thanksgiving?
- Between the dog and paddle, I spend a lot more time outside. This parka would be a cheery layering piece for frigid days ahead. Comes in a bunch of color ways.
- This Amazon dress would get a lot of play with sneakers or booties this Fall.
- I have been slathering on this sheer, plumping, lip gloss a lot. Great texture and just a hint of color.
- We do a lot of dairy free in our house and this Green Curry soup is SO good and feels creamy without the cream.
- I have not regretted getting these cozy slides at all. Love them
- With soup season in full effect, I have this genius invention in my cart. It helps you portion out soup to freeze so you can just pop out a bowl when you want to.