06 Apr Most Loved – Beauty
I got SO many messages answering my Instagram question of your favorite beauty finds here. “Can’t live without” and “changed my skin” were some of the comments and that seriously warms my heart. Skin care and beauty is a weird industry with lots of products with more marketing than actual results. And as someone who invests in products, I take a lot of pride sharing ones here that are worth the buy and live up to their hype.
- This sunscreen was recommended to me by my amazing dermatologist, so you know it is the real deal. It swipes on lightly, but packs incredible protection. Even on the sweatiest day or multiple dips in the pool.
- Here is the thing about make up, I just do not find the joy I once did in it. So when Glossier, the brand trying the hardest to give you the “no make up look,” came around I was intrigued. Their make up is easy and minimal, plus the price points are low, so you do not feel married to something you might not want to use all the time. The make up kit and the skin kit are high on your list too.
- Did I maybe turn some of you into bath people too? Think I did! ha this amazon set buy lasts a long time and smells like heaven. You get the benefits of the salt with the joy of the bubbles.
- By far and away, this serum is what I hear from all you about. Questions, glowing reviews, and the best part, victory laps that it improved your skin. It is pricey, but there is a reason it is on EVERY best of list. If you want to really go for it, I love the essence as well.
- The freaking Dyson I swore would never be worth it. Well it was actually all of you that convinced me it was! The quick drying of my thick hair is the cherry on top of the fact it smoothes so well.
- Clean beauty has definitely been on all our minds the last few years and Goop really helped navigate it well. This All in One Cream is moisturizing, packs an anti-aging punch, and is the one I reach for when I want an easy one step morning.
- The Dior Nail Glow was formulated to be the “lip gloss of nails.” I read about it on another blog YEARS and YEARS ago, then posted after I loved it. It has been on your top list for awhile and after everyone was doing their own nails for a bit there I can understand why.
- Fashion mag junkies will know that Gucci Westman has been doing the faces of super models for all the big designers for years. Her make up line is not only gorgeous, it is also clean. A foundation stick that glides on smooth when you need extra coverage, it is all the editors fave now.
- Oh Baby Foot. The comments about this product over the years has been hilarious. First off, it is gross. But more importantly, it is HIGHLY effective. No pedicure on this earth will get rid of calluses the way this will. it is a two week commitment, but well worth it.