04 Apr Most Loved – Fashion
It has been really fun to go back and look at years of old posts and data to see what items you all really loved most. Really this is something I should be doing more often as any real “blogger” would tell you, but for authenticity purposes I just do not. When compiling this I also went back at DMs to see what got the most feedback and the best are the messages from readers that are still wearing a piece they love I posted years ago. That seriously warms me up. After I asked on Insta what you all loved and combing through, this is the Best Of Imperfect Polish list according to you! There are other items that are sadly sold out, but all these have apparently become staples in not only my closet but yours. Man I love you all. Keep following along, I will be sharing beauty and food Best Ofs as well!
- Apparently you all love a smocked dress as much as I do. There was a J. Crew you all loved, this one is similar (and on sale). And this Banjanan is a staple of mine too.
- The asymmetrical initial necklace is one I get asked for the link for ALL THE TIME. It is a blog classic here for sure.
- The navy Alex Mills sweater I posted last year was so hot it sold out, but this one is similar. Her cotton designs are simply the best.
- The amazon sweat suit that crushed all others. So soft and ridiculously priced.
- The black pleated faux leather skirt you all loved is sold out, but this white version is still available. And this Spanx version looks cute too.
- Mom jeans for life and I guess you all agree. These come in a darker wash now too. Make sure to size up.
- Le Specs are the glasses every Mom needs since ours seem to break or get lost on the reg. This mirrored version is your favorite.
- These soft and cozy, but not too hot pajamas are always selling out and for good reason.
- I know I have posted these a million times, but these real shearling slippers (while being knocked off to death) are truly the best.
- A roomy tunic sweater you can wear with leggings, jeans, or even throw over a suit for a breezy beach day.
- I got many messages about these leggings being a favorite. I wear these a lot and they look great with sneakers and heels.
- This new-ish item was a big hit. A waterproof beach bag that comes in many colors and custom monogram.
- GAP always and forever. I am wearing these while writing this.
- You all like a bougie pool slide like me. These Guccis got a lot of play last year and they are still cute. They come in black and white too.