07 Mar Escapeware
This “spring” has already started to kick our asses a bit, right? So if you are lucky enough to escape soon to warmer temps and a break from the realities of juggling all the life, best to have some new pieces to lift the mood even more. Function and fashion are important factors when packing, so I tried to pull items that can be dressed up or down and go day to night.
- This light gingham dress would be such a sweet cover up.
- Glasses with a ton of style for a tiny cost.
- Mom jorts are the hero closet item you never knew you needed.
- This bright poplin dress looks comfy and relaxed but full of style. Also comes in leopard!
- This net cover up dress would seriously up my pool game.
- A hat that looks spendy, but won’t break your budget.
- A classic stripe tunic you will wear forever and gives you the shade you need sometimes.
- Waterproof pool bag you can hose down after your trip. Comes in lots of colors.
- Another comfy, breezy dress you can eat and drink with abandon in.
- This Glossier set will give you that dewy, glowy look without the sun damage. I love all these products so much.
- This Amazon find will be easy to pack and wear with heels or flats.
- I am such a sucker for a Terry jumpsuit, especially in this blue.
- Because these slides really are the most comfy and you won’t care if they get destroyed.
- This sweet gingham swimsuit is also reversible.