27 Feb Ski Gear
There were some questions on the ski gear the kids and I were sporting in my stories. Here are a few of things that we love and my biggest advice is buy a size or two up for the kids so you can get more than one season out of it!
- My velvet pink jacket is no longer available, but the same brand carries this one and this one that are the perfect hue.
- I love these bib pants that are surprisingly warm, flattering, and keep the snow out when I inevitably fall.
- I ordered these helmets for everyone on Amazon, use the coupon code!
- These googles were an insta purchase from a couple years ago. I love that they come with both lenses.
- Mary’s perfect moment look is so easy to spot on the slops when I was trying to chase after her. It also comes in women’s size in red & blue.
- The matching pants
- It got snowy and cold, so this hoods that fit over our helmets were game changers. Kids (I actually wore this one) & Women
- I was jealous of Mary’s super soft PJs from Target that she wore as long johns
- I have ordered these amazon long johns every year as well.
- Tommy has preferred this jacket to his others. Keeps him warm enough without overheating while snowboarding.
- We all have a pair of these gloves. The tether is a game changer.
- Mary’s look capped off with moon boots was everything.
- You really can’t have enough socks. I like these packs from Amazon and kids never needed toe warmers.