29 Nov Shop Small: Gifts Under $50
I was seriously on the fence on doing any gift guides this year. I know you are all inundated with so many ads and guides and it can be so noisy. Also, gifting feels different this year to me. Do you think so too? If I had to guess everyone will be more focused on the littles joys of cookie baking and tree trimming and snuggle holiday movie time than lots of gifts. It just feels more like another lesson coming from this year that it is the moments that matter, not the things.
But I did hear from some of you that you still love a few ideas, especially for teachers, helpers, and loved ones you may not be seeing this year. So here is a little list of gifts that support small shops and retailers, which I am really trying to look to first before going to a large retailer.
And if there are any lists you would like to see, please tell me and I will put it together because I love ya! Here are all the gift guides from years past if you need it.
- These custom tree toppers are the most fun and come in different finishes $50
- I LOVE these super soft organic pajamas. Especially this little heart print that gives back to Baby2Baby. $52
- All of the best Glossier make up for $40! You get to pick all the colors too. I wear the cloud paint every day, my favorite.
- How cool is this custom one line portrait drawing? You can print it on anything and make their day. She does Pets too! $19
- A custom initial necklace with endless options is always a winner $23-$55
- How cute is this custom craft rainbow? $26
- Who wouldn’t adore a leopard 2021 Planner? This company makes so many pretty prints $23
- This luxurious and insanely good smelling lotion and body wash is the perfect set. $50 total for both
- File under the cutest gift that is the most functional. These sweet food storage covers are such a cute little gift for your foodie friend. $19
- Love these custom Lego Trays for easy moving around $38
- These ankle weights are on my list and this site gives back with every purchase of any item! Buying these provide a care package for a pediatric chemo patient. $40 Make sure to check out the entire site.
- I am so into a signet ring and this one is perfect $50