16 Nov Current Favorites
Posted at 06:47h in Beauty, Fashion, Food 0 Comments
Are you getting excited for the holidays? I have been saving recipes and slowly starting to decorate and it is funny how it can spark such joy. I have some grand plans on cutting my own garland this year and being creative with the decor I have, but let’s see how far I get with that! In the meantime, this is what I am loving right now…
- Playing with the patches on the Stony Clover Lane site is half the fun. I think this could be a good design for much needed new tennis bag.
- How great are these sneakers boots? They also come in white and olive $245
- I just loved this book so much. Such a great, beautiful escape.
- I always have this truffle salt stocked and use it even more this time of year. Sprinkle it on popcorn, eggs, buttered pasta, mashed potatoes, and it makes it extra special. $20
- I cannot wait to see Mary in this sweet gingham dress for thee holidays $44
- Instagram ads finally got me with this Summersalt cashmere set. excited to curl up in all winter. $125-$95
- I’m pretty dedicated to La Croix, but this Strawberry Cucumber Aha is so delicious and refreshing.
- This family card game is a hit right now and makes a great gift. $20
- This Half Baked Harvest Chicken Gyro dinner was such a family hit and SO good.
- Was trying to switch up our usual holiday PJ routine, but I am loving a classic tartan I think best. On sale! $29
- Matt and I just finished the first season of Fargo and it is really good!
- ordered this with my last reorder since it gets raves. Cannot wait to try it! $42